VSHAPER PRO printhead assembly.Agnieszka
The VSHAPER printhead mounting system with neodymium magnets guarantees a quick replacement and secure fixing.
- Easy assembly/disassembly;
- Stable, secure mounting of the printhead;
- Easy positioning of the printhead during assembly;
- Smooth and quick transition from high-temperature to low-temperature printing;
- Time-saving when installing/removing the printhead;
- Reduction of user interference;
- Smooth transition of work with different nozzle diameters.
Efficient and quick replacement of the head in the VSHAPER PRO printer is possible thanks to the use of a new head mounting system using neodymium magnets. This solution guarantees the achievement of both a secure print module attachment and an easy replacement.
The use of a new printing module assembly solution shortens the time for replacing the extruder and reduces the user’s interference, thus eliminating the possibility of exposure to damage. Quick installation of any printhead, depending on the type of material used at the moment, makes working with the 3D printer VSHAPER PRO almost intuitive.
Working with the 3D printer VSHAPER PRO is automatic and intuitive, which is affected in the first stage by the automatic calibration process, and in the next by the possibility of quick installation of any printhead, depending on the type of material used at the moment. This solution speeds up the user’s work in managing a variety of materials, enabling the machine to be adapted to both the appropriate filament temperature and the nozzle diameter we are using. Working with a wide range of materials and variable nozzle diameters becomes much more straightforward.
- Unload filament from the printhead.
- Disconnect the extruder connector.
- Unscrew the locking screw.
- Disassemble the printhead, by grasping and moving towards the working platform.
- Assemble the printhead using positioning pins.
- Tighten the locking screw.
- Connect the extruder connector.
- Reload the filament.